GB is the BIRTHDAY BOY!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday, GB! Thanks for all your hard work here at DC!!
9.gif

happy birthday, man. words cannot express mine, and i think all of our appreciation of you as an admin, a member of this forum, and most importantly, a friend.
god bless my brother, and wishes for all the happiness in the world.

I remember...

when you were born. You were the first everything: first child, first grandchild, first nephew...

I remember thinking you were a lot of fuss and bother. Hey, I was a college kid, what did I know?

But then I remember the day I first had you in my arms... your mom was in the kitchen with grandma, in VS, and I sat on the couch in the living room and held you, wrapped up in your baby blanket. You looked up at me with those big eyes and grinned. I was lost.

Babies do that to you, don't they?

Hey, how about, for your birthday, let's go to the penny candy store???

Do they still have those out there, GB? I remember as a kid going to penny candy stores, or at least penny candy being part of a country store.

Oh, the memories!

Yeah there is one not far from my parents house. There is a country store right next door. Anytime my Aunt would come to visit she would always make sure that we took a trip to the penny candy store. What a treat that was! Of course you would be hard pressed to find anything there that still costs a penny, but it is still a very fun place :)

happy birthday to my virtual brother geebs. Your kindness, helpfulness, and thoughtfulness are all inspiration to me.

Plus you have good taste in music and are funny. And you cook good.

But you won't eat eggs. We'll work on that this year.

Yes, have a super birthday!

I know I don't know you from Adam, but, heck, I still want you to have fun on your big day and everyday hereafter! -Jennifer

Back
Top Bottom