George Foreman Grill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OneCrazyGuy

Assistant Cook
I know I am susposed to intro my self but I am under time line wire here....I got a George at a garage sale for 8 bucks...no instructions though...I have the small one (probably an older model - don't know) and I need to know how long to cook a steak rare...have cooked a hamburger and a steak and haven't timed it right yet :mad: so don't want to ruin this second steak today...any one help me...hope so...thanks...blessings~ :)

Check the model number on your Foreman grill and then go to the Internet and see if you can download an instruction book for it. That should give you complete instructions for your appliance. I've done this for quite a few appliances I've gotten at garage sales and thrift stores.

Thank you Katie...ok will do at some point running kinda late now so have to just try and guess it right for now but will follow your instructions at another time...thanks again for your response...only response I have received so far...oh well so is life...clouding up and thunder in the distance her...Indy...blessing and may your supper be yummy too....Danny~

I had a George Forman Grill and boy did you get a bargain for yours. I had a large one but the cleaning up afterwards wasn't as easy as they said in the directions. The inside was black, non stick and after you took the grease out all you had to do was wipe it off with a paper towel.

If you can't find the model number on it go look on the internet for the George Forman Grills. I see them all the time on hsn.com and qvc.com and the new ones are supposed to be better than ever.

Good luck and I know you will enjoy it.

I have a Silex, same principle, and it takes 90 secs to do a 1 1/2" inch sirloin.

Welcome to DC. there are alot of foreman threads to search for. Best of luck. there is few things worse then ruining a great piece o' meat. For rare, I would guess no more then 1-3min...depending on the thickness.

Back
Top Bottom