Glad I found this forum!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maxamus

Assistant Cook
I love cooking and trying about anything. I hardly ever eat out at a restaurant, I'd rather make things at home.

And I am sort of a junkie at watching food shows.

I love cooking and trying about anything. I hardly ever eat out at a restaurant, I'd rather make things at home.

And I am sort of a junkie at watching food shows.
Welcome to DC! I hardly ever go out to eat at a restaurant (can't afford it/justify it). But I do loke to try new things at home. Hope you enjoy being part of the DC family.

Welcome! I like to eat out, but then I'm a pushing-60 woman whose made a minimum of 2 meals a day since I was ... 14, I think. So it is worth it to spend money to have someone wait on ME and do the clean up. But I still love to cook, and you have a leg up with enjoying it. I think you'll enjoy us!

IMG_20130222_222155.jpg

Welcome to DC. Next month I will be going out to eat in a local Italian restaurant. It is for my birthday. It all depends on how my daughter is feeling. Then the next time will be Mother's Day. That's it. Only twice a year. That is fine with me. I too would rather cook at home. All my family is grown and have families of their own. So I still make their childhood favorites and send it over to their house. They often make requests. Deserts are their favorite.

DC is a great place to make friends and have fun. Every so often you will hear me roar with one big belly laugh. And it always comes at a time when I really need it. When you ask a question on food, you wil get a plethera of answers. This forum is really a people friendly place to be. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom