Good Day From England

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chef_Jen

Sous Chef
Hello.. Im new here along with some of my other friends....

Im a Chef and just recently purchased a Bed and Breakfast. Im from Canada originally but have moved to England... in the beautiful Northumbrian Boarders.

Looking forward to asking... answering.. and having fun!!

I'm sure you will enjoy this site and perhaps we can learn a thing or two from you also. So much to see here. I've been here a while and still haven't read everything. Enjoy!

Welcome! I'm living on the outskirts of Manchester and am originally from Australia.

I've never been to Nottingham it's on my list of places to visit!

Welcome to the site Jen. We are so happy that you found us and decided to join.

My wife and I have talked about buying a bed and breakfast someday. You will have to let me know how you like it.

Hey Jen, I tried to put you on my buddy list but didn't notice the underscore. I fussed with that list for 10 minutes until I looked up Members and saw it.

This is such a nice site. It'll take me forever to catch up but like Jean said, "Who needs sleep?".:-p

Ciao Jen, and welcome aboard!! I have spent some time in northern England myself and I agree with you, it is a place with such lush natural beauty. It must be exciting to run a B&B in a place like this and I hope you can share lots of your stories with us!!

Back
Top Bottom