Good Evening all.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cc2003btw

Cook
Hi there, new guy here. I'm from England, so might be funny posting times. And im a student at secondary school (15 years old) Your equivalent of high school i guess.

Hope to stick around. So thats hi. :)

Welcome to the site. We are so glad you found us. We have a number of other people your age here so you will fit in just fine :)

Welcome to DC, cc!!

1.gif

Hi cc!
We've got an English friend around here you'll no doubt meet soon - her name is Kyles. Folks post at all different times here, and no matter what time it is....there's always someone around!

What types of foods do you like best?
What's your favorite "american" food?

Hey CC welcome to DC!! I hope you will have loads of fun with us and we look forward to see you around often!! Which part of England are you from? Well I am from Rome so I also lurk about during odd hours!!
3.gif

Cheers mate:punk:

Hi and welcome, I am from Australia so sometimes there's barely anyone on when i can post!
Kyles lives in England but she is Australian.

Hi everyone, thanks for the welcome, must be the warmest i've ever recieved to a message board. :LOL: In reply to that question about American food, it has to be any barbeque style food. I'm obsessed with sticky ribs. Easily the greatest finger food around.

This really is the friendliest message board ever. My husband belongs to a couple and they just fight and abuse each other all the time.

Yes welcome aboard! I hope you learn lots while your here with us, and maybe you can even teach some of us "old dogs" (of hush guys we're n ot all that old, I mean cookign wise) new tricks!!! Hope you have fun!

Hello cc2003btw nice to meet you. Welcome to Your New Home Here at Discuss Cooking, Just Kick back and enjoy this Home and Please call upon Us any time. Welcome Home !:chef:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom