Good Morning!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SusyPhoenix

Assistant Cook
Good Morning! My name is Susan, and I go by SusyPhoenix. I live in the Houston, Texas area. I grew up in NJ, but came to Texas as quickly as I could! [as the saying goes :LOL: ] I have enjoyed cooking and baking for as long as I can remember. I've worked in the Corporate world forever, and now since my job is being outsourced to India, I see it as an opportunity to move up a step; making my hobby my profession! The idea of cooking for families is so invigorating. Some of the best familial communication can take place around a meal. And, given today's hectic pace, my mission is to foster that practice by crafting good tasting enticements to the table. I look forward to being a part of this community!

Good morning, Susan. Welcome to DC. Love your attitude about family meal time. Some of my fondest memories are those of having dinner with our 5 children. So much fun. Take a few minutes to look through our forums and see what wonderful things you can use in your endeavor. Glad you've found us.

Hi Susan and welcome to DC. A lot of us have turned our passion into profit. I think you'll like it here.

Back
Top Bottom