Good Morning and Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PaulG

Assistant Cook
I am semi-retired Chef and look forward to hearing from others who are at the same stage of their careers as well as anyone with a passion for food and the quest for knowledge. I am particularly interested in ethnic ingredients, food history, and esoteric cookbooks.

:chef:Greetings and salutations from another such as myself-got your PM-look forward to exchanging knowledge-history and books...by the way I understand that in the New England area they have a lot of old Jr. League cookbooks-I'm sure they are interesting...what do you do during your "semi" ? I think I actually stay busier now that I am "semi": although no more late, late nights-week-end & holidays...Enjoy the forum-as we shall enjoy your expertise and inquerries:cool:

I appreciate all the greetings, thanks. Chef Mark - to answer your question - I do consulting for independent restaurateurs to enable them to compete effectively in an arena filled with chain restaurants and I launched a website 3 weeks ago to provide senior Chefs with links to temporary jobs world-wide.

Chef Paul I am also a retired chef, My cuisine was primarily mid western and some east European as I was the ex chef in a Slovak country club for 5 years and 3 of the largest hotels in Iowa for too many years. I am 68 yrs old now and disabled but I still bake 5-6 dz cinnamon rolls for a senior citizens home every month and help there cook improve some of her meals. So I keep my hand in, Must have brown sauce in my veins.

Back
Top Bottom