Good morning fellow chefs! Newbie to the board.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

glo429

Assistant Cook
My name is Glo, and I love good food. I didn't even know this board existed, but I'm happy to find it! I can tell I'm going to have a great time here, discussing things near and dear to my heart... food prep, tools, techniques, etc.

The only other kind of board I frequent is a board about cruising, which we so love to do. Not only do we get to wake up in a different part of the world each morning, but we get some very nice food in the dining rooms! Mmm, my first introduction to chilled fruit soup! Heaven! :angel:

I live in the SF Bay Area where is it raining non-stop for what seems like the whole month (but I think I do remember taking the puppy out a couple of times and not getting wet!).

Glad to be on the board, can't wait to see what unfolds.

Welcome to the DC Community!

We love to cruise as well, best bang for the buck! Just did a cruise over this past NYE. Before moving back from Hawaii, we wrapped up by doing all the islands om the NCL Pride Of Hawaii, GREAT time.

have fun, post lots. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

welcome000647np.gif

Hi and welcome Glo!

I'm from SF but living in England until June. We are usually getting all the rain here, but today it was sunny...... all day! :)

GB, I was able to bring up the first one in my email notification, cute fat cat. This one is different, but certainly "welcome," so to speak!

Thanks for the e-mbrace!

TATTRAT, we have a 2 week cruise to Alaska RT SF coming up in 98 days, not that I'm counting!

REDKITTY, I'm jealous. I would love some sun!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom