Greetings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steve A

Senior Cook
Greetings and salutations;

I've been lurking from the wings for a bit and figured I may as well come out from behind the curtains.

My name is Steve and I live in Northeastern NC. Over the years I've been chef, KM, Asst Food Service Dir., Dietary Director, sous chef and line cook. I currently own and operate my own small personal chef and catering business and freelance at other restaurants.

I spent many years working in Europe: Spain, Germany, Italy, Scotland, England, and Greece among some others visited and about four years in and out of the Caribbean islands.

I like languages as much as I like food and a long time ago I learned if you could speak one, you could get the other. :brows:

Ciao,

Merci, Andy. Hope you have a great trip to Montréal. It's a great city. Old Montréal, as noted, is the place to go. Some awesome museums too. And, for the most part, it's all in walking distance!

Ciao.

And I should note, it's Tattrat's fault I'm here. So if I misbehave in any manner, take it out on him. ROFL.

No problem, Jon. You'll need to get some time off between shifts to allow for an 'adult beverage.' Know what I mean??

Ciao,

Hi Steve! I'll tell everyone here that this guy is great! Only thing he needs is for you to keep the beers coming! Good to have you here!

Ciao back to ya Steve!! We are glad to have you with us, and seems like you will have no shortage with all the stories from everywhere to share!! How many languages do you speak??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom