Greetings!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mommysews

Assistant Cook
I am an avid scrapbooker, but I also love to cook so I have strayed from my usual scrap boards and I thought that I would see what every one has to say about cooking.

A little bit more about me. I am a basically a stay at home mom of 3 wonderful children who I homeschool. In my "spare" time I am a Pampered chef consultant. That is me in a nut shell wich is basically where I belong:rolleyes:

Welcome to DC, mommysews. From your name, I get that you enjoy sewing. Bet you sew for your children and I did, too. So much fun and so rewarding. I still have some of the cute outfits I made for them. You don't want to know how old they are now.:LOL:

Stick around and become part of our fun and knowledgeable cooking family. We just might become addictive. We're glad you've found us.

Welcome to DC, mommysews. From your name, I get that you enjoy sewing. Bet you sew for your children and I did, too. So much fun and so rewarding. I still have some of the cute outfits I made for them. You don't want to know how old they are now.:LOL:

Stick around and become part of our fun and knowledgeable cooking family. We just might become addictive. We're glad you've found us.

I used to sew alot more than I do now - for one thing my children are getting older and they are not as intersted in the kind of clothes that I could make. But if my girls need a dressm they know that it will be a home made one.

The major reson is tha I developed carpel tunnel syndrone. I had the surgery to correct it last sunmmer and it didn't work well leaving my right hand mostly numb and the idea of threading needles almost impossible. I still can sew, but it is much harder than it used to be.

That is why I cook now! I have so many things that make kitchen life easier that cooking has replaced sewing in my hobbies (not to mention it is much cheaper to cook a meal than to make a dress)

Back
Top Bottom