Greetings :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jerseygirl127

Assistant Cook

I thought I'd take a moment and introduce myself..My name is Deb and I'm from Indiana.. I know-- Indiana and have a screen name of 'jerseygirl' -- well I used to live in Jersey and have a theory- you can take the girl out of Jersey but can't take the Jersey out of the girl.. I'll always be a Jerseygirl no matter where I live..

Anyway-- I just wanted to say HI and see what this board/forum was all about..
Hope to read some interesting things and hopefully you'll think that some of the things I have to add are as interesting..
Looking forward to chatting with some of you too- as I LOVE meeting people from different places..

HAPPY EATING..
~~ Jerseygirl~~

:shock: Welcome. If you lose this post, you will find it in the "Intro. and Birthday" page.

Hey there jerseygirl. Welcome to the boards! I am sure you will love it here. I am actually a jersey boy myself. I was born there, but moved when I was 4. We still have family there so we visit every once in a while

I am actually going to move your post to the Introductions & Birthdays section of the board as that is where we like to put the posts of people introducing themselves for the first time. Enjoy yourself here and feel free to jump on in to the conversations :)

hiya jerseygirl, welcome.

what exit were you from? lol.

i am a native ny'er, but was raised in north jersey, and have lived here ever since. it's the densest state in the country (not just in population, either...)

Hi Deb.
lmkbubblfsh.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom