Greetings!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Before we drive you away, I say to you, welcome. We would love to discuss recipes, and all things about food, fishing, hunting, funny, but clean jokes, but especially all things related to cooking. You might have a link at the end of your posts, like I do, to your blog, or site, but can't actively promote it, as that would be competition with DC for membership.

We all are friends here, through DC, and are generally very friendly. We look forward to your input, be it questions about food preparation, sharing recipes, or questions concerning food, or even how to repair you kitchen sink drip.

What has everyone a little bit suspicious is the wording in your posts. It does seem that you are soliciting members for and your site. Also, you mention that there are more people than just you handling/creating the site. It sounds like a business. So, good luck with your site. Only, please come to DC for friendship, and discussion. You have stated that this is your purpose for coming here. All are welcome. What do you want to talk about?
Have you ever heard of panacotta? I've modified the original Italian desert a bit to fit my own nutritional needs. Rather tha simply heating milk, adding sugar and vanilla, then disolving unflavored gelatin into it and refrigerating until it sets, I heat the milk, and put it into my 24 oz. blender cup, along with whatever flavor of sugar-free Jello that I want, blend it to dissolve the gelatin and whip air into it. Then, I pour the mixture into a large bowl and add another cup of ice-cold milk, whisk it to combine, and chill until set. The result is a very light, and carb freindly desert that is very tasty, that won't spike my blood sugar.

your turn.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

What my brother said! C'mon man, be real. Everyone has been very polite to you.

Ok, so let's at least listen to good music: https://youtu.be/WbrjRKB586s

Back
Top Bottom