Greetings, all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

suzyQ3

Washing Up
I stumbled across this site and am so impressed. I look forward to receiving and sharing lots of information about my favorite topic in the world: cooking.

Welcome! This site is so much fun. I've only been a member a week or so, and it's already made my surfing time so much more informative and interesting.

Have fun!
~Carly

Welcome DC Suzy! I'm pretty new myself but I'm enjoying it here and even learning a thing or two.

Welcome to DC Suzy!! Hope you will have tonz of fun here with us, so don't be shy and jump right in!

unmuzzleme said:
Welcome! This site is so much fun. I've only been a member a week or so, and it's already made my surfing time so much more informative and interesting.

Have fun!
~Carly

Hey, Carly. Thanks so much for the welcome. It's good to hear from another newbie. I must admit that the bells and whistles around here are going to take some getting used to. In fact, I'm fairly proud of myself just for figuring how how to place this emoticon...:arrow: right here.:)

Cheer,
Sue

thumpershere2 said:
Welcome to DC suzy, pull up a chair and join right in. Do you have any favorite foods you like to cook?

Thanks so much, thumpershere2.

As for favorite foods, I'm wildly eclectic in my tastes, although I tend toward simple dishes with fresh ingredients -- most days. Other days, it's a retro casserole that fits the bill.

To be honest, my husband is the real chef in our family.:chef: I'm the one who does the meal planning and loves to talk about recipes and cookware. We both, however, share a passion -- some would say obsession -- for collecting cookbooks. I have lost count at this point.

Back
Top Bottom