Greetings and salutations...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DouglasMB

Assistant Cook
hello I will end the suspense.... my name is Doug... I know i know you would have never guessed so i thought I would end the misery.

I have an odd sense of humor and sometimes it tends to float way over peoples heads... that or i am not half as funny as i think i am and no one wants to tell me. It's probably that second thing but I still trudge on.

I live in eastern NC where I love to cook... to eat... and to recover from those two things I cook and eat again... lol I also like to cycle (cicycle), boat, read, write, and over the past few years I have becoem a forum junkie.

I have found that no matter what i am doing there is a forum for it and a million people out there to tell me I am doing it wrong.... err I mean to gently guide me and tell me how to effectivly do my task at hand.

So when a friend of mine talked me into getting into this cooking contest at a local festivle with her, well I wracked my brain trying to figure out what i wanted to make. This girl owns a cupcake shop and it is amaizing she makes the best stuff!!! she one the taste of carolina which was awesome cause at that point she was still cooking out of her home and only selling at the farmers market. But she seems to love what I make so I thought I would give it a shot.

So after it hit me I had to figure out how to get it done... sooo off to find a forum I went... which as fate would have it brought me here.

I posted a question in the substitution area trying to figure out how to make what I want work...

I wont share to much more here i want to leave a little bit to the imagination...

Thanks for having me.

hi douglas, and welcome to dc. dc is a place where we never tire of food in all its manifestations. there are always plenty of food topics to discuss, share and explore--and lots of great folks with a wide range of food skills with whom to share and exchange ideas.... :)

Hi there Doug,
so glad you've joined DC and the family. Enjoy and have fun.
kadesma:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom