Greetings everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

csalt

Sous Chef
Greetings to you all.

I live in the UK so can never remember the time lapse. I registered a while ago but got a bit sidetracked in using the Forum. No disrespect meant.
I am a home cook. Not a chef but am interested in cooking and like to 'try things out!':chef:

Whooooohooo! Another European, we're getting to be quite a crowd, lol.

Welcome csalt, where abouts in UK are you? It is wonderfully friendly here, and to be honest there is activity most times on the site, so don't worry about anything to do with time lapses!

lulu said:
Whooooohooo! Another European, we're getting to be quite a crowd, lol.

Welcome csalt, where abouts in UK are you? It is wonderfully friendly here, and to be honest there is activity most times on the site, so don't worry about anything to do with time lapses!

Maybe I should be more concerned about memory lapses!!:rolleyes:
We live in Norfolk which is a very beautiful place. We are only an 8 mile drive from the coast and our location is very rural; surrounded by farming country.
Absolutely breathtakingly beautiful skies at any time of the year.

Last year some friends from Omaha came on a UK holiday and met up with us. That was great.;)

I have never been to Norfolk, it'll have to go on my list. When my DH and I return to UK we are going to spend a few years getting to know our OWN country better, and holiday at home for a while. Neither of us know the north very well, or indeed the east north of London, so we have lots of wonderful places to visit. ;)

lulu said:
I have never been to Norfolk, it'll have to go on my list. When my DH and I return to UK we are going to spend a few years getting to know our OWN country better, and holiday at home for a while. Neither of us know the north very well, or indeed the east north of London, so we have lots of wonderful places to visit. ;)

Oh yes do! politically it's a mess but it's a beautiful country!

Welcome to the site, csalt!
It's wonderful to have you here!

And, we have quite a few countries represented here in our community:) so don't worry about the time lapse - there's always someone here!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom