Greetings from central coast, Calif.!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Franca

Cook
I'm not new to vBulletin, but I'm new here. I love to cook at home and I love to eat out because it gives me new ideas of what to try in my own kitchen. If I could work out how to make money dividing my time between cooking and riding my horse I'd be in heaven. :LOL: I'm looking forward to browsing here and meeting others who enjoy cooking!

Franca

Welcome, Franca. I am glad you are with us. We have lots of recipes and great members who can help you with any question or problem. Enjoy. :)

If I could work out how to make money dividing my time between cooking and riding my horse I'd be in heaven

Oh how I wish I had a horse again....Welcome to DC! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Franca and welcome to our community.:) This site is powered by vBulletin because DC members deserve the very best...:cool:

MJ said:
Hi Franca and welcome to our community.:)
Thank you!

This site is powered by vBulletin because DC members deserve the very best...:cool:
I can tell that because you have Threaded and Hybrid modes enabled. :cool: Oddly, not all vB sites do, but I say - if threading is available, why not use it? :mrgreen:

Hi Franca,
welcome to DC. settle in and look around, you will find many recipes and ideas and some wonderful people who will be happy to help and share with you.

kadesma:)

Glad to meetcha. We love to share what we know, and learn what you know. You will find everything from rank beginners here, to so people who really know their away around food, and food preperation. And this is the freindliest site on the WWW.

Jump right in. The water's fine, and the food's great.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

ironchef said:
Franca, you live in one of my most favorite places in Cali. I love that entire area.
I know I'm lucky to live here. Had pizza and beer out on the deck this evening under the stars and didn't need a sweater.

So ... where is the "SPAM eating capitol of the world" anyway?? :ermm: Enquiring minds want to know!

Thank you for the warm welcome, all - I'm thoroughly enjoying myself already. I can see that I have lots of browsing to do ... all in good time! :)

Welcome to the fold, Franca. Hope you find time to join us in our food discussions and exchanging of recipes in between riding.

New Zealand, how lovely! I visited in 1991 and had such a wonderful time. (Ate a lot of lamb which, fortunately, is one of my favorite things!) I would love to visit again and stay longer; one week isn't nearly enough time.

Franca said:
I know I'm lucky to live here. Had pizza and beer out on the deck this evening under the stars and didn't need a sweater.

So ... where is the "SPAM eating capitol of the world" anyway?? :ermm: Enquiring minds want to know!

Hawaii. Have you ever eaten at Pacific's Edge Restaurant in Carmel?

Welcome, Franca! Love your area sooooooo much! Last time I was up there about 3 years ago. I love the whole area- Cambria, Big Sur, and 17 mile drive. What a gorgeous part of the state!

Hi Franca. I am glad you enjoyed your visit to New Zealand - a lot has changed since 1991 - especially our interest in food. You will have to come again! I was in San Francisco last year - but did not get to Monterey Bay and went north to Nappa instead - visited a few winerys and restaurants (including a famous French one...) came home very fat!

ironchef said:
Hawaii. Have you ever eaten at Pacific's Edge Restaurant in Carmel?
No, I've never eaten there - I think there are lots of Carmel restaurants I've missed. Usually if we're in Carmel we go to a place called the Rio Grill. What's Pacific's Edge like? Is it right on Ocean?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom