Greetings From Iowa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bubbagump

Assistant Cook
Hi All,

Happened upon this site while doing a search on Yahoo. Must say that I am very impressed with the amount of information this site has to offer. I look forward to reading and learning a great deal from all of you.

I love to cook but am not a professional. I am fortunate that my wife and kids are not picky eaters and are eager to try new recipes, so that makes the cooking experience that much more fun.

Talk to you soon! :chef:

Ciao Bubba and welcome to the forum!! We are glad that you have found us, I hope you will have just as much fun as all of us do here!! You are lucky to have a family who loves to try new things, it makes cooking even more rewarding!! Hope to see you around often!!:)

welcome38gk.gif

I just joined today, too. I grew up in Des Moines and lived in Sioux City until about a year and a half ago. I miss it! Nobody does homegrown corn and tomatoes like us Iowegians.

Bubba... where in Iowa are you?

Sandy -- to this day, I can't stomach much corn after eating so much of it (and pork) growing up in Iowa. We ate it practically every day in the summer. :sick:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom