Greetings from K-Town

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

demilspencer

Assistant Cook
Hello Everyone.

CJ is the name, cooking is a new game ... I love it. I make errors, but learn from them. Funny ... I work now as a Recreation Aide here in the Greater KMC. I've been in the K-town area since 88, retired in 92. Married in 2000! Europe is wonderful...the chance to see other countries...fantastic! My wife helps me out often with my cooking. I am now looking at..now don't get me wrong, other uses for rice cookers. I have a Hitachi RD-5086P rice cooker. It's been with me since 89. Just wanted to say hello and thanks for having me as a new member! Bis Spater!

dippydiner

:pig: Hi and welcome. Wondering if this model would allow steaming of vegetables. My West Bend Steamer does this well. Where is the heat source in your Hitachi model?

Will be gone for 1 week, but will check mail when I return.

Is this the same K-town I knew in the early sixties with the Third Armored Cav? Loved the oxtail soup and a good German beer with some brotchen. Is this the same place? How about a favorite German recipe - serious - I enjoy cooking some German from time to time. Welcome to DC CJ and DC, welcome CJ! :)

Back
Top Bottom