Greetings from Kansas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shannon in KS

Cooking Links Contest Winner
Wow, what a wonderful site to finally find!!! To find thousands of others who love to share and kindly discuss their passion for food and cooking, such a joy! Blessings to all of you! :chef:

Hi Shannon, a big warm welcome to DC!!! You're right this place is so amazing, helpful and special - welcome to the DC family!

pumpkins-012.gif

Welcome to DC Shannon. :) I'm sure you will find this to be the best foodie site on the net! :cool:

A huge welcome from another "Kansas" Girl! Everyone asks me...where the **** is Cherrvale...I'll ask you....Hey Amigo...Where's Wamego?

Hi Shannon,

nice to meet you...I think you will soon love this plae as much as I do...It's so nice to meet a new friend.
kadesma

hi shannon welcome !! i've seen some of your posts and i really hope you'r enjoying this site as much as we do !

Hello Dorothy, oops, I mean Shannon!! Big welcome to you, there's no place like DC we assure you, I hope you will have loads of fun with us!!

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Wamego is about 45 miles west of our capitol, Topeka. Lovely town! haha urmaniac13, calling me Dorothy! Last weekend was our 1st annual Oztoberfest! Several munchkins were here and made a cameo appearance in the Wizard of OZ play at the Columbian Theatre. The coroner (pronounced the wicked witch dead) was at the bank I work at, and he is 90!!! He is the sweetest! We also had the original dress and ruby slippers Judy Garland wore at our Oz musem. We met people from all over the US! Was a wonderful experience for our proud community! Thank you again for the warm welcome! Blessings! :)

2 things

first and foremost, Shannon welcome, howdy, good day, bon jour, guten tag, and (to quote the Boys) hello hello helllo... Hello! and to texasgirl, that is the creepiest posting ever well done!:devilish:

img_186939_0_60bdd513a4cb16464b64cff776c62a7b.jpg

Might as well face it you're addicted to DC....

Not to worry, Shannon it is a common symptom here!!

music-smiley-008.gif
ooooeee! Everyone sing with!! "the lights are ooooon, but you're not hoooooommmmmme, la la la, can't eat, woohooo, can't sleep, lalala bblah" can't remember anymore words.. We should have a DC radio station and we can all call in song requests?!?!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom