Greetings from New York

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Winglover

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone, I joined this forum and thought it might be nice for you to know me a little better.

I am a 33 male married ( sorry ladies ). I was born in Germany and spent the first 26 years of my life there. I met the love of my life ( or was that pain in the neck ) online and moved to the US. From 1997 to 2004 I dealt with Immigration Services and in 2004 I finally became a US Citizen. Since english is not my "native" language" I might sound ( and by that I mean write ) things a little bit funny.

I love food, I like to cook .. although the kitchen needs to be redone afterwards. I love to BBQ and anything that has to do with outdoor cooking.

I live upstate New York. In the Catskills / Woodstock Area.

I also live ( try ) a low carb lifestyle. I lost 65 lbs with it so far and want 20 lbs more to drop which is kinda hard with the summer here and fresh beer as refreshments... but we are getting there.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask

Thanks

Winglover

Welcome to DC, winglover!

Wow, your english is fantastic! And, what an awesome story - you moved countries to be with your true love!

I can't wait to see your favorite recipes here.

I'm glad you have joined us Winglover. I'm sure you are going to love it here. And I don't see anything wrong with your English at all!

:) Barbara
14.gif

Welcome Winglover,

you will find this a friendly place, with lots of fun, great recipes and helpful kind people..I'm glad you've joined us.
kadesma:)

Welcome to DC, Winglover!!! You will love it here. And as far as you maybe writing funny, don't worry, you will see LOTS of typos, especially for me!! You do very well with it anyway. Congrats on the weight. Several of us here are doing {trying for me} the same.

3.gif

Back
Top Bottom