Greetings from NH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tenspeed

Executive Chef
I've been lurking for a few weeks, and this looks like a useful and friendly forum, so I'm coming out of hiding.
I've been able to cut back my professional life to part time, and now have the opportunity to play more in the kitchen, among other things. I'm looking forward to learning and trying new foods.
As you might guess from the name, I spend quite a bit of time on two wheels, which helps to offset the effects of loving to eat.

I've been lurking for a few weeks, and this looks like a useful and friendly forum, so I'm coming out of hiding.
I've been able to cut back my professional life to part time, and now have the opportunity to play more in the kitchen, among other things. I'm looking forward to learning and trying new foods.
As you might guess from the name, I spend quite a bit of time on two wheels, which helps to offset the effects of loving to eat.
Hi there and welcome to DC. I am envious of you being able to knuckle down to the things you want to do with your "spare time". I retired several years ago with a long "to do" list - including teaching myself Latin because I didn't do it at school, travelling (New England in the Fall & Australia, among other places), doing evening classes in water colour painting, etc., etc., etc.,. It's still sitting in my desk drawer waiting for me to have enough time to attack it!

Hope you enjoy yourself on DC. We get a bit stroppy with each other from time to time but we're harmless really.

Back
Top Bottom