Greetings from Pakistan :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maryamn

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone
I am Maryam from Pakistan. Around three years back I had almost no interest in cooking till I got married to a food lover and then I learned to cook many different dishes. I like to try new things from around the world and I keep looking for new recipes all the time.
I started cooking the traditional Pakistani dishes for the family and soon found out that it gets really boring after a while.
I began searching for recipes online for different Italian, Chinese and continental dishes. What I found out was that most recipes for international dishes some times uses ingredients that are not available easily. So I add a little bit of my own ingredients to make the dish more flavorful and a bit spicy which is suited to the Indian / Pakistani palette. In Pakistan we tend to overcook meat and use a lot of spices so mostly Mexican, Chinese especially Sichuan food and Italian dishes with lots of Cayenne pepper is loved by my family.
I like cooking food and taking pictures so I hope I'll share a lot of fun food pictures and will enjoy these forums !!! :chef:

Welcome to DC. This is really a fun place to be. Whenever you have a question or a recipe to share, drop in. We love folks from far away lands. It gives all of us a chance to expand our own cooking experiences. :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom