Greetings, from VA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dollop

Assistant Cook
:) I just wanted to stop in to introduce myself. I'm anxious to "dive" in and absorb all that this site and you members have to offer!

I love all aspects of cooking and baking...so I am ready to go! I hope to get the opprtunity to meet many of you here as I discover more about DC.

Take care!
dollop :)

Ciao Dollop, we are glad you have found us!! Now don't be shy and just "dive in" as you said!!

Welcome to DC Dollop..Glad you're here to join the fun

kadesma:)

Thank you, All!! Such a depth of field, here!! :clap: I can tell I have so much to look forward to.

Hey there, Breezy...Culpepper is a beautiful area! Nice to see anothe Virginia :chef: onboard.

Yes - Gainesville has definitely taken a hard hit as far as development. Culpeper is starting to catch up, but luckily where I am, regardless of what they do they can't really encroach totally on me.

Hellooo, mudbug! Gainesville has taken a leap in population (which I hate to see happen). I am an hour outside of Richmond...:wacko: I don't care to get any closer, either!

Nice to meet so many of you and hope to share ideas and recipes.

We just had an awful storm to pass through here. So much lightening and heavy rain with ~60 mph winds. :ohmy: I'm ready to settle in and explore this new site if the power doesn't go out.

Y'all take care and I will keep an eye out for you both!
~dollop

Welcome Dollop, computer's been doing strange things tonite, just was able to get through.

Live near Warrenton, between mudbug and Breezy. We Virginians have to stay together here lol.

But sometimes we do get to share local info.

Haven't been to Richmond in ages. Was very lucky to be able to eat dinner at the Berkeley Hotel twice. Found it a lovely place with excellent food.

Again welcome aboard and let us here from you soon.

Thank you, auntdot! Nice to meet you. It looks like we have a nice little team representing VA on board!

We caught an ugly storm last night. The lightening was hateful here...I hope you didn't suffer any damage last night.

I certainly anticipate sharing ideas and recipes with everyone here! I'm already picking strawberries and have baked a pound cake for dinner tonight. It will serve those strawberries well! :LOL:

Take care of yourself...and thank you again for my welcome.

~dollop

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom