Grocery Shopping Junkie: IL-Based

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ThomasCooks

Assistant Cook
Hello food focused folks.

My family and friends like to eat. Thankfully they are mostly experimental. They will try and often enjoy what I prepare. Exception: Chicken Vindaloo!!!

My wife and kids eat different foods. My daughter wants to pursue a meatless diet. I'm learning vegetarian dishes, soups are easy. Main courses are a new challenge.

I enjoy cookbooks, food oriented magazines, and looking at menus from places I've enjoyed.

I shop many times for ingredients each week.

ThomasCooks

hi welcome.. do you have a good recipe for the chicken vindaloo? I've never heard of it. I just googled it, but it sounds interesting..

Hey MO? Where Did You Go To High School?

I moved to Missouri during college, I visited during breaks during college. My spouse is from St.Charles. I lived in a few suburbs: Clayton, Maryland Heights, Chesterfield and down South in the city. I know gooey butter cake, provel cheese and toasted ravioli.

The 1st question asked in MO is: Where did you go to high school?.

Hey, Thomas. Welcome to DC.

Buck and I live in the far western part of Kentucky and have the pleasure of traveling to Missouri, Tennessee and Illinois.

We like to go to Cape Girardeau, MO occasionally. What do you know about that part of Missouri?

Where in IL are you? Do you have a favorite grocery market, or will any store do? LOL
Welcome to DC, you are really going to enjoy this place!

Back
Top Bottom