Guess It's Time to Check In -

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cjs

Sous Chef
I keep reading this announcement reminding me I have yet to post... so -

I'm a semi-retired chef from California who recently moved to Washington state - Port Angeles area and what a gorgeous spot it is, I might add. Since we are semi, we travel a lot in our RV - my husband consults and I cook with chef's I've met over the years and also working on a couple of cookbooks-who knows if they will ever be finished, but it keeps me off the streets.

So, now I have posted and I look forward to reading all of your tips and ideas and maybe I can toss one in once in a while.

Hi cjs! I'm about 2 months late on the welcome. :LOL: I must have missed your welcome thread, I just saw some of your posts and then sought this one out to find out more about you.

We live across the water, in Bellingham. You live in Port Angeles or nearby? Straits of Juan de Fuca? I don't know exactly where that is but I do know that is a beautiful area!

Last edited:
Bellingham - very close - yes, we're in Port Angeles. The Straits is the waterway between Wash. and Canada. It's a very busy shipping lane and it's fascinating to see ships from all over the world!!

thank you for the welcome!

new to the board i love to cook any kind of food. i like camping and having people coming out of their camper to find what cooking.they never know about me

Carolyn...start your own thread! That way people will notice that you are new.

Welcome to DC!:) If you need some help with how to start a thread, just PM me or answer this post and I'll try to help you.

"very busy shipping lane and it's fascinating to see ships from all over the world!!"

Morning Jan

You never know Jean, one of these days I may sail "Islander" over to see you :)

Hi ya Carolyn
Nice to see another new face like me

Last edited:
Mercy, just let me know..I bet I can reduce that trip from here to there from 7 hours to maybe 6 1/2 :) . I wouldn't even have to load up a trailer with my "stuff", since Jean has enough already :LOL:

Billy
I think Jean has seen "Islander" a couple of years back when we got back from the Channel Islands. Here she is again, my pride and joy....next to Caroline you understand.:)

635740110106_0_ALB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom