Happy Birthday Alix!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday! I hope it's great!

(and you dont have to do much of anything you dont want to do!)

alix, i've been holding off responding to this because i was trying so hard to think of something funny or witty to be able to wish you an appropriate birthday. but i'm really stuck for a line, mostly because it means so much to me to get it right.

so, for once, i'll be serious and just wish you the best dang birthday that anoyone could ever have, and the happiest year yet to come. you deserve it for what you've given us.

lol, ok there it is, there's the joke, but i can't post it here....:cool:

Hey Miss. Alix! I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Blow out your candles and make a wish! <3

Thank you all so much for all your wishes. I'm having the best danged day ever, and I had a wonderful weekend too. Partied hard both Friday and Saturday. Ken and the girls treated me like a queen and the girls are going to make me my favorite cookies later today.

I told you that you were a queen!

PS - which cookies would those be?

They made me oatmeal chocolate chippers. I think I posted the recipe somewhere here recently. I'll go dig up a link.

Thanks again everyone. It is so special to see the birthday wishes from everyone here. And not an age joke in the bunch! ;)

Back
Top Bottom