Happy Birthday Barbara L.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have a SPECTACULAR birthday, Barbara! Do something wonderful and special today!

Lee

P.S. Lovely post, James! :)

I know that you are going to have a fabulous day today. James wouldn't have it any other way. Just know that I am thinking about you and wishing you a VERY happy birthday filled with love!!
img_719394_0_225aa486896b49e3697229f6d4b19f7e.jpg

img_719543_0_a8a362d30bd907f0e827220e26356f30.jpg

Tanti auguri a te, Happy Birthday Barbara!! Hope you are enjoying a very special day:heart: Licia

Happy Happy Birthday Barbara!!
I hope your day is full of fun and surprises (& really good food!)!!

Phooey! Late as usual I'm afraid. Happy Birthday big sister. I hope it was a lovely one. I know it was likely perfect thanks to your sweet husband.

Thank you so much everyone! You about made me cry!

You're not late Alix! I still have about 7 hours of birthday left!

James made me an adorable card, which I love. He gave me a really nice tripod for my camera. A few weeks ago he gave me an early birthday gift as well--a digital recorder so that if an idea for my book (or anything else) comes up, I can record it right away. It plugs into the computer so I can upload it.

I have been wanting to go to Ryan's for awhile (the best buffet restaurant around here--I love it and could make a dessert of their rolls!), so we are going there for dinner in a bit.

Thanks again! Yikes, I'm on the downhill side of 50 now! (51 today). Maybe I should grow up soon. hmmmmmmm Nah!

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom