Happy Birthday Barbara L.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Everybody loves ya' here.
Have a lovely day!

Attachments

• Barbara's_birthday_cake.jpg
    Barbara's_birthday_cake.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 207
Awwwww! Thank you everyone! My birthday will be an interesting one, complete with a party--but not for me. :cool: My friend Susan's daughter will be 6 on Sunday, and her party is tomorrow. There will be a bouncy house for the kids to jump in and tons of food. It is supposed to be cold tomorrow, so there will also be hot chocolate, hot apple cider, and coffee. We will also be celebrating my birthday and Susan's which will be Thursday.

Hopefully we will leave early enough to stop at the store and get the stuff for homemade lasagna and garlic bread, my traditional birthday meal.

:)Barbara

Happy Birthday, BarbaraL. Your party sounds wonderful. Have a great day and save some lasagna for us!

Happy Birthday big sister! Now get into that jumpy castle and show those little kids how its done!

Oh how I have been counting the days for this one! My wonderful awesome friend is having a birthday! I hope it is just an amazing day for you Barbara, with surprises galore! I wish you the greatest of blessings and get that man of yours to give you a huge hug from me!

Back
Top Bottom