Happy Birthday Bilby!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_761792_0_ee8ac3b12fad9925a01e7cd80bdf12cc.gif

Thanks folks!! It has been a day with a difference and yet really good at the same time!!

My cat got beaten up this morning so had a long trip to the vets (who I know as well as some of my friends, I'm there so often!), a few phone calls and then... nothing!! Me and my puddy cats spent the day lazing around the airconditioning. My mother was too sick for me to bring over to have dinner with me so I just got take away Chinese. No presents, no fuss - just peace and quiet! And it was so refreshing after the hectic last few months. I felt totally indulged by being by myself - doesn't that sound selfish!

Tomorrow mum and I will go out for her birthday (if she is up to it) and my brother and his family will be up on the weekend for a family dinner.

Thanks again for all the support. Can always count on DC to make me smile!

Happy Birthday wishes to you, Penny! I hope your beat-up cat is on the mend.

Relax and enjoy!

11.gif

Lee

Thanks Texasgirl, Lefty and QSIS!!

Marmee has a chunk taken out of his chest and is in a fair bit of pain with it - esp after the struggle to put him in the carrier!!!! He is on antibiotics (again!) - he only finished the lot (from the cat fight on Dec 20) the other day! He hides now when he sees me coming in case I either want to stick him in a cage, wash his wounds or stick a syringe in his mouth! Poor thing! But I have to be vigilent with him as he has Feline AIDS so his immune system doesn't work properly and these fights could kill him if an infection takes hold. Thanks for asking about him Lee!

Mine is neutered but the other one isn't. The other one (Big Red) is the father of my kittens and a stray that has taken to living in my garden. This fight was just a chance encounter as they both walked around the corner of the house - and it was on!! The last one was friendly fire. Classic sort of Jerry Lewis/Dean Martin mob fight scene where Lewis crawls out from under the pack who don't notice and grab the boss instead. Same deal. Big Red got caught coming out of the bushes and had three or four of my cats on to him. He snuck out of the pack and the others got distracted by the ginger fur and went for Marmee in the confusion! While I was unhappy for Marmee (and at the others for attacking him in the first place), it was quite funny to see! Esp when you consider that Marmee out-weighs them all at nearly 11kg!

Awwwwww! Well, Bud sends Happy Birthday wishes to you, Penny, and GET WELL SOON wishes to Marmee!

Lee

budoncloudom3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom