Happy Birthday Breezy Cooking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Happy birthday Breezy,
wishing you the best one ever.

kadesma

img_551375_0_ee8ac3b12fad9925a01e7cd80bdf12cc.gif

Thanks everyone!!

Dear husband took me out to our local cafe/diner for breakfast this morning, & gifted me with a brand new printer/scanner/copier/photoprinter/fax combo for my computer, a bunch of DVD's I wanted, plus Mark Bittman's two tomes: How To Cook Everything & How To Cook Everything Vegetarian. Plus tonight we'll be having dinner at one of our favorite fancy schmancy Mediterranean restaurants. Woo hoo!!

Thanks everyone!!

Dear husband took me out to our local cafe/diner for breakfast this morning, & gifted me with a brand new printer/scanner/copier/photoprinter/fax combo for my computer, a bunch of DVD's I wanted, plus Mark Bittman's two tomes: How To Cook Everything & How To Cook Everything Vegetarian. Plus tonight we'll be having dinner at one of our favorite fancy schmancy Mediterranean restaurants. Woo hoo!!

Wow! Your DH sure sounds like a special guy. I am wishing you good health and blessings throughtout the year. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

i hope i'm not too late in wishing you a very happy birthday, breezy.

hope it was a great one!

Thanks again guys!! Dinner out last night was great!! Husband had the she-crab bisque (so full of lump crab meat it was more like a stew) & the grouper filet, which was done "almondine" style. I had the grilled polenta & escargot (2 HUGE slabs of grilled polenta topped with escargot in a fabulous rich dark wine sauce) & the beef tenderloin in madeira porcini mushroom sauce. We were both way too stuffed to even attempt a dessert - in fact, I had to take half of my tenderloin dinner home (which I'll enjoy for lunch today!).

Back
Top Bottom