Happy Birthday Buckytom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hippo Birdie 2 Ewe! Have a great one Tom! Enjoy your day! You really make this site wonderful! I am truely glad to know you! If you lived closer I'd make you this cake. I hope you like chocolate.

Attachments

• torte.jpg
    torte.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Wishing a very happy birthday to my little brother Bucky. You never fail to crack me up or bring me totally into whatever tale you are telling. Plus you cook some good food. It's always fun here when you are around.

Seeya in Noo Yawk for some belated birthday noogies.

I would like to wish you a very special birthday filled with Health, Wealth and Prosperity.

This is your day and I wanted to say that each year on our birthdays we get a day younger.

Happy Happy Birthday.

Dearest Tom,

You will always have a special place in my heart. You have been a friend indeed to me here on DC. May all your wishes come true. My friend.........
img_333608_0_23460dffc1e4f755f77889048946bece.gif

Happy Happy Birthday, Tom.
I hope your day is extra special! :)

ROCK ON!

Happy Birthday, my friend!
May all of your wonderful wishes come true, and may your boy grow to be the kind, funny, caring guy his dad is.​

Well, the "clocks" on the top of the posts never seem to be anywhere near the time of where I am, so if I'm late .....

Happy Belated Birthday, Tom! Hope you had a wonderful day!

And you, too, Goodweed!

Lee

Happy Birthday Bucky, Heres something for your collection. We Love You Man, Hugs from Barbara and James :chef:

Attachments

• Yep a Car.JPG
    Yep a Car.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 166
You know if I had been here, I would have been one of the first to wish you the best birthday ever. I've been MIA for a little while. I hope you had a great day!!!

img_333760_0_93251c226f28afffc3e3d16348346419.gif
img_333760_1_4e961b6a613fc5774ff698ffdbe5f9a4.gif
img_333760_2_7a00da6927e4ad6a137cce9deef414c4.gif

Back
Top Bottom