Happy Birthday Constance!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happiest Birthday Constance from both Tony and I ~ We hope that you have a wonderful, special day and a terrefic year ahead!

img_225789_0_02a9d6c960986746f01975a90af182b8.gif

Happiest Birthday Constance! I hope your day is filled with lots of happiness, today and always!

img_225849_0_02a9d6c960986746f01975a90af182b8.gif

happy birthday constance. here's wishing you a great year, and may the rains fall softly on your gardens, and the sun shine warmly on your face.

Thank friends! We're going to shop a bit, then do lunch. We're supposed to get snow today and tonight, so we're going to "hang around the shanty" tonight.
I love watching the snow fall in the woods around us.

Happy Birthday Connie,
I hope your special day is just as you would want...Hope you get to watch the snow fall..

kadesma:)

Constance said:
It's just now starting to fall, Kadesma. :)

Oh, how I wish I were there to see it, Constance. It is so rare to snow here.
Of course, this year, we didn't get but a few days that were even cold enough for it to snow, but, no percipiation{sp} within hundreds of miles of us.
Please, enjoy it for me. I hope you have a cup of cocoa or coffee with a book and the fire going with a blanket in the rocking chair. That would be my dream day.

Constance said:
It's just now starting to fall, Kadesma. :)
Oh Connie, that sounds delicious..As much as I hate being cold..I'd love to sit and watch the snow drift down. It's one of natures gifts..Enjoy it for me please.

kadesma:)

Happy birthday, Constance! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Watching snow fall with a warm beverage and a crackling fire is about as close to heaven as I can think of. I have my personal scenery preferences, but so does everybody! :cool:

texasgirl said:
Oh, how I wish I were there to see it, Constance. It is so rare to snow here...I hope you have a cup of cocoa or coffee with a book and the fire going with a blanket in the rocking chair. That would be my dream day.

Texasgirl, the snow is coming down hard now. I have the blanket and the rocking chair and have been watching a show about private islands on the fine living channel.
I also have a tasty drink, but it is not hot chocolate. :)
I've had flowers, phone calls, messages, visits and gifts. It's been a wonderful day. I didn't hear from my errant grandson, but that's probably for the best.

Everyone is gone now except my beloved, and I'm going to go have a nice soak in our big tub.

Thank all of you for the good wishes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom