Happy Birthday Goodweed!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

buckytom

Chef Extraordinaire
happy birthday to my brother under god, and in the u.p.!
:):):)
i hope yesterday was a great day, and you had all of the love and joy from your family that you so richly deserve. best wishes for another year of the same.

Hey, GW - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my friend!!!!

And may you continue to be blessed!!

Happy Birthday GW! i hope your family uses your recipe and makes you pancakes to serve to you in bed.

Happy Birthday GW....You know I wish you a great day where you get everything you deserve! :ermm: ....................:LOL:

Happy Birthday Goodweed!!!

Last edited:
Happy birthday, my friend!

Attachments

• animated_bdayparty1.gif
    animated_bdayparty1.gif
    19.8 KB · Views: 196
Hey, GW, hope your day was as wonderful as you! I think I will make sloppy joes tonight in your honour. I think of you every time I make your great recipe!

Thank you everyone. It was a quiet evening, a time to relax after a hard day's work. Supper was a small piece of pan-fried steak and some canned VanCamps baked beans, with apple dump cake for desert. Best things were relaxing for a little while, the 8 and a half ounce containers of black and white truffle oil, and most importantly, a quiet night with my wife, and calls from my girls wishing their old dad a happy birthday. And BT, I thought about you but failed to get on D.C. at all. Tried to for a bit, but the connections to the internet were painfully slow last night. After a while, I just gave up.

The sentiments from my D.C. family warm me to my toes, an important thing this time of year.:LOL: Thanks again.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

My DIL and grandaughter called last night and we had a wonderful skype session. It's great to hear a two-year-old say Happy Birthday Grandpa Bob. It just lights up your whole being. I have such a great family. What more can a man ask for than that?

And thanks again everyone.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Happy birthday

Happy birthday, GOODWEED OF THE NORTH. Hope somebody made you a nice cake,
Franca

Attachments

• cake 045.jpg
    cake 045.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 165
Back
Top Bottom