Happy Birthday Honey Bunny! Oops, I Mean Maidrite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
I hope you have a wonderful birthday Honey Bunny! I'll even let you be King of the Castle for a whole day, and I'll let you see the remote now and then!

Just kidding--you are my knight in shining armor and I'm glad you rode into my life (even if it was in a beat up car, rather than on a horse, working the windshield wipers with your hand all night in freezing rain on Christmas week just to get to me!)

I love you, and I hope this is your best birthday yet. One more year in the bottom half of a century! :LOL::cool:

Love,
Barbara

Don't you just Hate Big Bold letters in RED lol Thank you so much my Dear, I shall always be by yourside me LADY. BIG NAME CHECKERS of chain stores will never stand between us LOL sorry friends LONG story ;) I LOVE YOU BABYDOLL :)

There once was a guy named Maidrite
Who was always so cheery and bright
For his birthday I'll bake
An Orange Chiffon Cake
And if he jogs fast he might get a bite

Happy Birthday my dear friend!!

Last edited:
Nope, no evil KMart checkers will ever harm me while you are around!!!!

I love the limerick! (Did you know I write limericks too?).

So, here is the birthday menu, since we won't be getting any of LP's orange chiffon cake (sounds yummy!): home-made pizza (James' choice) with lots of cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms, and black olives. Orange cake (from a box this time) with chocolate frosting, and cookies and cream ice cream.

:)Barbara

5.gif

Wishing you a beautiful birthday filled with love and laughter.

Happy Birthday maidrite, wishing you lots of joy and successful endeavours this year my friend!

Happy Birthday Friend.I hope it brings you all you could want this year.

13.gif

hugs,
cj:)

Of course you do! :LOL:
Oh yeah! Duh!!

Barbara :mrgreen: LP :mrgreen:

Barbara :wacko: LP :wacko:

Barbara:bounce: LP :bounce:
:)Barbara
P.S. James had a pretty good birthday. We didn't have the pizza, as our lunch was so late, but we had cake and ice cream and will have pizza (and more cake and ice cream, lol) tonight for supper.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom