Happy Birthday, Kadesma!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
crewsk said:
I hope you have a wonderful birthday kadesma!
4.gif
Thank you crewsk,
Thanks to all of you it's already been made special.
kadesma:)

Constance said:
To my dear friend, who's been here for me through so much:

Celebrate the miracle
Of all that makes you YOU.
Count a blessing for each candle
Have your cake and eat it too!

Unwrap this day and savor it
And all the love that's there
Send a dream-wish straight to
Heaven on the wings of prayer

Remember what a blessing you are
Even after this day is gone.
You're a gem, a priceless treasure
Let yourself shine on!
Thank you Connie,
what a lovely poem..I love it..I'm so happy to call you friend:)
kadesma

GB said:
Happy Birthday! I hope this is the best one yet!!!
Thanks GB,
all of you here have already made my day wonderful..I'm so glad I've found all of you.

WOOHOO! Happy Birthday kadesma! What a way to start the year, celebrating the birthday of someone who makes this place truly "home" for so many of us. Have a very very special year.

Alix said:
WOOHOO! Happy Birthday kadesma! What a way to start the year, celebrating the birthday of someone who makes this place truly "home" for so many of us. Have a very very special year.
Thank you Alix,
They say that home is where the heart is and mine is here:) May we all have a wonderful new year with many many smiles.

Happy Birthday Kadesma !
Barbara already put one here for us, But I just had to add one too and a Big Bear Hug ! :cool:

Maidrite said:
Happy Birthday Kadesma !
Barbara already put one here for us, But I just had to add one too and a Big Bear Hug ! :cool:
Thank you James,
Now my day is just perfect..all these wonderful notes and friends.How lucky I am..That hug feels wonderful.

Happy Birthday Kadesma....only known most of Forum members for a short time...your graciousness is obvious. So glad to have met you and a Happy Birthday to you. Add to Licia's tanti auguri. ..and many happy days ahead.

Wish I knew how to do those cute pictures on the post...oh well.

Instead, let me wish you a happy birthday and many many returns of the day.

Happy birthday, kads! I know your family is giving you the special day that you deserve! I hope you're enjoying every minute with your dear husband, children and absolutely adorable grandchildren! They're so lucky to have you--and we are too!!!

{{hugs}}:)

Happy Birthday, Kadesma! Wishing you a wonderful birthday and a Happy New Year to you and your family. You certainly made me feel at home here. ((((HUGS)))) You are a very special lady.

SierraCook said:
CJ, Happy Birthday!! What a beautiful sunny day we are having here in California. I hope it is not foggy down in the Valley on your birthday.

5.gif
Hi SC,
it was a beautiful sunny day here. Cold but sunny..Thank you for the birthday wishes, it's so good to hear from you. Been wondering how you were. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and that your New Year is full of all the best.
cj

Aria said:
Happy Birthday Kadesma....only known most of Forum members for a short time...your graciousness is obvious. So glad to have met you and a Happy Birthday to you. Add to Licia's tanti auguri. ..and many happy days ahead.
Thank you Aria, while you've only been here a short time, you've become a welcome member of our DC family, one I enjoy and am glad to have met.

VeraBlue said:
Wish I knew how to do those cute pictures on the post...oh well.

Instead, let me wish you a happy birthday and many many returns of the day.
Vera, I don't know how to do those cute pictures either, but that doesn't matter at all, your kindness in remembering my birthday has helped make my day special, Thank YOU.

PA Baker said:
Happy birthday, kads! I know your family is giving you the special day that you deserve! I hope you're enjoying every minute with your dear husband, children and absolutely adorable grandchildren! They're so lucky to have you--and we are too!!!

{{hugs}}:)
Pa,
I've had a truly wonderful day. All my children were with me, al; the grand babies, I got hugs, kisses, helped prepare a birthday dinner and youngest daughter treated us all to yummy things to dip into chocolate fondue:LOL: Dh, gifted me with a beautiful quilt I'd been drooling over, the kids and grandkids a bracelet and jacket, but the best part was the hugs and kisses from my little guys. I am one very lucky lady..Thaank you for thinking of me Pa, your pretty special yourself.

Back
Top Bottom