Happy Birthday, Kadesma!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
Happy Birthday, Kadesma!

Though it is not until tomorrow, I wanted to be the first to say it!
You have been there for me through quite a bit. Everytime I needed a loving shoulder, there you were, whether I asked or not. Thank you for all of it!!
Your one in a million!!

img_377521_0_3884dbd3c31feae0c7e496a0b50acb49.jpg

(((CJ)))

Hope your day will be an extra special one, celebrating your birthday and welcoming the year 2007!! We just rang in our new year a few hours ago, I want to send my greeting now as I am not sure what time we will get up tomorrow!!:LOL: Have tons of fun, and all my best wishes to you and your loved ones.... you so deserve it!!

img_377522_0_0f28764bebb423a88745f7018161a170.gif

Tanti Auguri with tons of luv from Rome, Italy!!

(edited & merged) Oh darn, I thought I was the first one to give you the birthday wish but I just realized TG beat me to it by 1 minute!! Luvs ya all the same tho, CJ and TG both!!

Licia:wub:

Last edited:
my luv to you, my beloved internet Mom!
special day to you!

hugs & luv,
luvs:LOL:

texasgirl said:
Though it is not until tomorrow, I wanted to be the first to say it!
You have been there for me through quite a bit. Everytime I needed a loving shoulder, there you were, whether I asked or not. Thank you for all of it!!
Your one in a million!!

img_377541_0_3884dbd3c31feae0c7e496a0b50acb49.jpg
Thank you TG,
Your thoughtfulness means so much to me..It's such a joy to have you as a friend. I couldn't ask for anything more.
kadesma:)

Have the happiest of birthdays!
You deserve love and hugs and smiles every day of the year!

urmaniac13 said:
(((CJ)))

Hope your day will be an extra special one, celebrating your birthday and welcoming the year 2007!! We just rang in our new year a few hours ago, I want to send my greeting now as I am not sure what time we will get up tomorrow!!:LOL: Have tons of fun, and all my best wishes to you and your loved ones.... you so deserve it!!

img_377544_0_0f28764bebb423a88745f7018161a170.gif

Tanti Auguri with tons of luv from Rome, Italy!!

(edited & merged) Oh darn, I thought I was the first one to give you the birthday wish but I just realized TG beat me to it by 1 minute!! Luvs ya all the same tho, CJ and TG both!!

Licia:wub:
Thank you Bella Licia,
your birthday wish makes me feel special, it's such a pleasure to know you.
luv you too.

luvs said:
my luv to you, my beloved internet Mom!
special day to you!

hugs & luv,
luvs:LOL:
Thank you luvs, I'm happy to be thought of as your internet mom...:) Thanks too for the special wishes..My day will be wonderful thanks to all of you here.
kadesma

corazon90 said:
Happy Birthday to our dear kadesma!!! I am very glad to know you, truely one in a million!
Thank you Cora,
You and those prescious boys are very special to me. I'm so happy too call you friend.

pdswife said:
Have the happiest of birthdays!
You deserve love and hugs and smiles every day of the year!
Thank you Trish,
you always make me feel so good. Thanks again..

kads, there aren't many people that i've met in my life that i was immediately struck by the beauty of their soul; what a caring, decent, and loving person i see in you, and i am grateful for having been able to meet you.

happy birthday. :)

Thank you Bucky,what a lovely thing to say, I'll try to never do anything to dissappoint you or make you sorry for what you've said to me. I't's the nicest compliment I've ever recieved.
kadesma

SizzlininIN said:
Happy Birthday to someone very special to us all. I hope it was everything you wanted it to be.
Thank you Sizz,
My day has already started with all these wonderful wishes from all of you here at DC..Tomorrow I'll have them all to show my family as we have dinner..

You are an amazing lady cj and we are so honored to have gotten to know you. We love you a bunch and we both wish you the very best birthday!

:) Barbara and James!!!
14.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom