"Happy Birthday, Ken!"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katie H

Site Moderator
Staff member
I live in the Heartland of the United States
Hope your day is filled with family, friends, food and fun. I'll bet your wonderful "ladies" will make your favorite cake and treat you like a king on your special day. Best wishes for a wonderful year ahead.

Happy Birthday Ken! Alix told me she was going to give you breakfast in bed, backrubs all day, and cook your favorite dinner. Make sure she follows up on it ;)

Have a GREAT day Ken!!!

img_635794_0_bb8c219076102fe077ea51366c61ac81.gif

Happy Birthday,
I know the girls and Alix will pamper YOU all day:)
kadesma

Happy Birthday,
I know the girls and Alix will pamper YOU all day:)
kadesma

Actually, I'm all alone with the dog and the cats....Alix and the girls are in Calgary for a ball tournament. :( We're all going to be away again at another one in a couple of weeks, so we didn't want to burden people with having to look after the fuzzies for two weekends.
Murray's desperately trying to plug in the mixer with his paws to make the cake, and the cats are trying to spell "Happy Birthday" in the litter box.
But we had a little early celebration on Thursday...and maybe they'll feel guilty enough to have another one when they get back. :)

Thank you all for the good wishes!

Murray's desperately trying to plug in the mixer with his paws to make the cake, and the cats are trying to spell "Happy Birthday" in the litter box.

:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Happy Birthday, Ken! (Maybe Alix will bring you home a birthday surprise;))

ken, i wrote you a song for your birthday. hope you like it. i call it the princeton kennen.

as sung to the princeton cannon song reprise: (my alma mater)

open this, scroll down and click on princetonn song reprise, and play it in another window while you read it: Ivy League College Football Fight Songs Music

alix's ken,
ken ken ken ken kennnnnnnnn
you are our friend
friend friend friend frieeeeeeend

allllll-ways a dear old frieeeend
right to-ooh the-uh bitter end
end end end

iiiiiii hope it's a great b'daaaaaay
and you get all of your dreams fulfiiiiiilled

you're the best
unlike the rest
this ain't no jest