Happy Birthday Pa Baker 4/28

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Happy Birthday Pa,
hope you have a wonderful day and all your wishes come true.

5.gif

kadesma:)

Tanti auguri a te, PAB!! Enjoy a special day with your beautiful family, and for once, make someone else bake YOU a lovely cake!!:)
Happy Birthday girlfriend!

Happy%20Birthday%20Tatty%20in%20cadeau.jpg

Thank you, everyone! You're all so dear to me! It's been a great start to my day. DH took Sofie while I took a nice long shower without interruption and we're about to head over to the indoor farmer's market for a little produce shopping and breakfast (they have the best coffee and sticky buns!). This afternoon we're taking Sofie to a natural history museum that has huge displays of real animals so she'll be in her glory. I have a hunch I'll be getting a cake from my favorite bakery, too! At one point I said I'd cook but I'm thinking I like this idea of having a whole day off from everything!:) :LOL:

Hugs to all of you!

Happy Birthday PA Baker and many many more- I hope you spend your day every way you would like!!!!Love and energy, Vicki

Hope you have a unforgetable birthday . . . sounds like it's off to a great start!

Hey Miss Baker...

I just sang (out loud) "Happy Birthday to You" :ermm: It's a good thing you couldn't hear it!:LOL: I garontee!

The very best wishes to ya!:flowers:

Hey PA, happy birthday! Have a lovely day and I hope you get treated like the queen you are!

Many many Happy returns. Hope you are spoiled rotten today!!:)

Back
Top Bottom