Happy Birthday SierraCook!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you take a break from the hard work you are always doing. Get a cookout going with your friends and relax! I hope you have a great one!!

img_273756_0_38c726dffdb46bca8dd4287c5026466e.gif

Happy Birthday Sierra!!

img_273766_0_676b5a7ca3704d4b157df7dd424b50d5.gif

Hope this will be a very special day to remember!! Tanti Auguri!!

Happy Birthday friend..I hope it is as special as you are.

kadesma:)

happy birthday sc.here's wishing you another year of mountain mists, blue skies, babbling brooks, gliding hawks, and a field of birthday wildflowers on a hillside glen leading to your home.

img_274324_0_46e4eb4131dcc1ca58d1cd95f9cbd428.gif

Happiest Birthday Sierra!
I truly hope that you have a wonderful day
and a fantastic, happy, healthy,
special year ahead -
full of great eats!

Hugs and best wishes,
Jessica

Thank you all for the warm wishes for my birthday. That is why I have not been online for the last few days. Also, earlier in the week I had a touch of the flu.

But my birthday was a blast. A really good friend that I went to college with came to visit on Friday. We had dinner at a Mexican restaurant to celebrate my birthday. Then on Saturday was the big party. 16 close friends and family got together and had dinner at the Sierra Valley Lodge in Calpine, CA. We had a blast!! In the lounge a jazz band was playing after dinner we went there and danced and had a good time until after midnight. We were smart though and got a hotel room for the few of us that tied one on, so that nobody would have to drive home after they had one too many drinks. It was tons of fun. We talked about old times, danced, and just had a good time. The band played Happy Birthday, Baby for my birthday dance.

PS. Can you believe it, I turned 40 on my birthday. :ohmy:

Happy Birthday, Sierra.

Sorry I missed your special day. Sounds like you had a blast.:)

Sorry, SC, I'm a little slow on the uptake.

Happy belated birthday! Glad to hear you had a good birthday!

I appreciate you input here, both directly (to me) and indirectly (via other posts)! :cool:

Sorry I missed your great day Seirra...I an so glad you had a wonderful day.
You are so right..40 only comes once..I'm working on my second 40..LOL

Back
Top Bottom