Happy birthday, TATTRAT!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MARCH 26, 2013

happy birthday tattrat! i thought i'd bring up last year's b-day wishes from your friends at dc, for your reminiscing pleasure...:) i hope you are enjoying your birthday in your favorite way, with the ones you love.
how about stopping by for a visit, have a slice of b-day cake! :)

Yep ... another year has passed ... so here we go !!

img_1251914_0_64ce77a89b9377ade8a06543cf5ae3a0.jpg

Happy Birthday, Tatt! Wishing you good times and great cake!!!

Happy Birthday Tatt! Surprising how fast the year flies.

Attachments

• happy-birthday-0098-dog.jpg
    happy-birthday-0098-dog.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 189
Happy Birthday! Hope it's a great one.

did we run out of blank birthday threads that we had to recycle an old one?

lol, yeah, nothing like a bumped thread. and here i thought i was lazy all the while. ;)

i was thinking that didn't you just have a birthday around this time last year? :cool:

happy birthday, my brother. you know the rest. i hope you're healing well, and getting back to squares.

as far as a year going by already goes, i'm reminded of the old saying that time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana...:-p

first i'm hearing...healing? what?

an old thread can be things other than used up or convenient. but anyone is free to start a brand new, fresh, clean, birthday thread for tatt if he likes....lol

tatt, i'm saving a big thick slab of chocolate birthday cake for you right here, waiting for you. i promise, it's store bought, but not last year's.:)

first i'm hearing...healing? what?

an old thread can be things other than used up or convenient. but anyone is free to start a brand new, fresh, clean, birthday thread for tatt if he likes....lol

tatt, i'm saving a big thick slab of chocolate birthday cake for you right here, waiting for you. i promise, it's store bought, but it's not last year's.:)

or, i can deliver....?

no, no, that's ok. i doubt anyone would want to make it seem weird that a year old thread was bumped for something like a yearly, expressly personal event. :wacko:

lol, i guess all that matters is that it was recognized.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom