Happy Birthday to College Cook!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks all, for the birthday wishes. It was the highlight of my day. I started the day out by driving home from Bloomington to Schererville, and stopped at the dentist for a cleaning, where I responded with a quizzical look when the receptionist wished me "Happy Birthday!" I hadn't realized that time of year had already come around again.

Unfortunately today was not about me; the trip home was for the benefit of my fiance' who had a job interview today over the border on the south side of Chicago and she needed a ride there. Thank the good lord it went well, because after I dropped her off I waited for her while she interviewed for 4 HOURS!:ohmy: Pending approval by the board of directors, she'll be the new Shelter Manager for South Suburban Human Society.

The day was pretty well shot after the drive home so I just kicked back with my dad and we talked politics and elections over a plate of hot wings. All in all, it was the greatest birthday I've ever had, but it certainly ended well. The way I see it, at least I didn't end up working today, as I have many times in the past.

Again thank you all for your birthday wishes. It def. puts a smile on my face at the end of the day!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom