Happy Birthday Uncle Bob

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday Uncle Bob!!!

Attachments

• 1658706-happy_birthday_new_super.jpg
    1658706-happy_birthday_new_super.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 2,071
Have a great day Uncle Bob!

I'm sure it will include some Bourbon and chocolate ice cream and a bunch of stuff in between. Enjoy.

Uncle Bob: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

;) May this day bring all the best of health, prosperity ( does not hurt ), fulfillment, lots of laughter, smiles & enjoyment on this special special day ...:ROFLMAO:

Ciao,
Margaux Cintrano.

Uncle B, when I woke up the sun was a little brighter, there was no sign of rain and the birds were chirping happily! Now I know why......it's Uncle Bob's Birthday!!!!!!

May you have the most wonderful of days filled with family, fun and above all good food! :)

Thanks everyone....It's been a great birthday. Started last night at a Chinese place with the gang....we pigged out!! Ordered lots of stuff..placed on a Lazy Susan..everyone could taste/eat what they wanted. ~ Tonight it's just me, the little brown-eyed girl, and thick cut rib-eyes on da grill. The little brown-eyed girl made a chocolate cake, with Ganache so I got my chocolate fix!! ...............and Father's day is Sunday!!! ;)

Thanks everyone....It's been a great birthday. Started last night at a Chinese place with the gang....we pigged out!! Ordered lots of stuff..placed on a Lazy Susan..everyone could taste/eat what they wanted. ~ Tonight it's just me, the little brown-eyed girl, and thick cut rib-eyes on da grill. The little brown-eyed girl made a chocolate cake, with Ganache so I got my chocolate fix!! ...............and Father's day is Sunday!!! ;)
+1

happy birthday unk!

i'm sorry i'm late to the party, but my most sincere wishes for a great year ahead are still the same. all the best to one of the best.

Sorry to be late...hope you had a great birthday, Bob! Perhaps you'll consider a re-run this weekend?

Attachments

• 23.gif
    23.gif
    11.1 KB · Views: 86
Can't believe I missed this thread. Happy birthday and many returns.

Happy birthday to you....happy birthday to you...:whistling:whistling:whistling

Back
Top Bottom