Happy Birthday Urmaniac13!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awwww you guys... are making me
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Wuv u guys too, thanks again you all rock!!:punk:

(unfortunately I exhausted my karma power for the day... for those who haven't got one yet from me, it is coming asap!!)

img_329026_3_92d3a02fa764404e7d515d59f918abb6.gif

Last edited:
(((Licia))) Happy BIrthday !!!!!How could we not want to celebrate the birthday of our cherished family member!!!!!Wiching lots of happiness today and every day!!!Love and energy, Vicki

Happy Birthday from your fellow former-Andalucian!

I hope your day is (was) filled with sunshine and happiness!

Z

Have a wonderful birthday and as they say you get younger and younger each year.

I love birthdays with friends and the gifts and the party are always great.

Again Happy Birthday.

Jill and Jolie

Many happy returns to our beloved Licia.

Who knew such a wise and warm cook could have so much information at her fingertips at such a young age?

Your presence is part of what makes this place so special.

oh dio mio, you guys are too good for my ego!!:LOL: It makes me feel all fuzzy and warm inside, I feel so blessed to be a part of this forum, of this special family indeed!! Grazie mille and then some to every one of you!!:heart: :heart: :heart:

p.s. TexasTamale, I just can't get over the graphic you made for me, just too cute!!!! thanks! :-p

Happy birthday to a lady from a far away place. I hope that all is as wonderful for you as you are wonderful to this forum, and to your family and freinds.

Sorry this is late. But I wasn't able to get on-line much for the past couple days. Here's hoping that you had a great birthday.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Back
Top Bottom