Happy to be here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jacky77

Senior Cook
Just joined and i'm so glad i found this site!! Looking forward to finding new recipe ideas and sharing some of my own. I love to cook everyday! So happy!!!!! :LOL:

Welcome from me too Jacky.......you'll find this a good place to hang your apron.

PS........I see you are a Cali girl too. I'm in Ventura County.

Last edited:
I'm in the Marin County up north!
oh my what have i been cooking? well, i've been going a bit crazy..haha...almost something new every night. Last night made a curry chicken and used a curry paste from the local indian store-it was delicious. i've been playing with my new kitchenaid mixer. I love making cheesecakes! Lava cakes have become my new favorite desserts. wow, i just went blank! I have a cool menu for the rest of the week. salsa verde pork made in the crockpot tomorrow. Tonight is our roomies turn to cook, so I guess i have a break....but the lava cake is calling my name and I must perfect it! I've made it twice and it still breaks apart!

I'm in the Marin County up north!
oh my what have i been cooking? well, i've been going a bit crazy..haha...almost something new every night. Last night made a curry chicken and used a curry paste from the local indian store-it was delicious. i've been playing with my new kitchenaid mixer. I love making cheesecakes! Lava cakes have become my new favorite desserts. wow, i just went blank! I have a cool menu for the rest of the week. salsa verde pork made in the crockpot tomorrow. Tonight is our roomies turn to cook, so I guess i have a break....but the lava cake is calling my name and I must perfect it! I've made it twice and it still breaks apart!

Welcome to DC, Jackie! Post a thread in the cakes section and I'm sure one of our many fine bakers can help you with the lava cake. We love to help.:chef:

:) Welcome. I like to cook and share recipes and ideas also.

I have a couple different threads - check them out if you are interested, join in.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom