Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rhiandmoi

Assistant Cook
Hi, I am rhiandmoi and I love food (but hate doing dishes ;)). I am always looking for new quick recipes for during the week and more adventurous or intense recipes for the weekend. One of my biggest cooking inspirations is Rachel Ray. I only have one of her cookbooks, but I am always doing weeknight meals in her style. The Boyfriend likes Michael Smith (Chef at Home) but doesn't quite trust cooking without a recipe yet. We like to cook together and hope to find a lot of new ideas here.

Glad to have you here. I enjoy Rachael Ray's recipes too. Which of her cookbooks do you have?

Welcome to you both!! You'll love being here. You'll learn lots of recipes and tips and how to laugh your butt off too!!

img_228446_0_1a5bfb0c0fffea1ce344444eb85b069b.gif

Welcome to both of you..Look around you will find many many wonderful recipes and hints and great people who will share with you. And lots of fun as well.

kadesma:)

GB said:
Glad to have you here. I enjoy Rachael Ray's recipes too. Which of her cookbooks do you have?

I have 365 No Repeats, but so far I have only made 1 or 2 of the Recipes. I just got it for Christmas. But I have made Meatloaf Muffins a bunch of times (not in the book) and I love that idea. Basically it's a baked meatball, but I would have never thought to do meatballs with the same recipe as meatloaf.

rhiandmoi said:
I have 365 No Repeats, but so far I have only made 1 or 2 of the Recipes. I just got it for Christmas. But I have made Meatloaf Muffins a bunch of times (not in the book) and I love that idea. Basically it's a baked meatball, but I would have never thought to do meatballs with the same recipe as meatloaf.
I have that book too. I got it the same time you did :)

So far I have only made three dishes from it, but I have about 30 or so earmarked. I have made the chicken with horsradish sauce, the chicken noodle bowl one (I can't remember the exact names of either of those). They were both very good and I will make them again. The winner so far though was the Pumpkin Polenta with Chorizo and Black Beans. I have made that one over and over. It has become a huge favorite of ours!

Ciao rhiandmoi, and welcome!! That's great you guys enjoy cooking together, we do the same in our kitchen, and when it is possible also Cris's daughter when she comes here. It really doubles and triples the fun!!:)

Look forward to seeing you guys often, have fun!!

welcome rhiandmoi.

my wife really likes her 30 minute meals cookbooks, and has made a couple of delicious dishes from them. i think i'll pick up her "365" cookbook for her as an unexpected gift, (or get out of jail free card.)

Welcome to your New Home, We are so glad you Decided to join Us ! :chef:

Attachments

• 3217.gif
    3217.gif
    19.6 KB · Views: 39

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom