Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ToniR

Assistant Cook
Hi, everyone. I'm Toni and I live in Yakima Washington. I'm not sure what else this "introduction" should include! I've submitted recipes to Recipe du Jour, World Wide Recipes, and other smaller sites, but never here. I love to cook, and usually, to eat. (Ha! My "queen sized" bod will say ALWAYS like to eat. :pig: ) I have three grown kids, one that I live with (he lives with me!), and they are wonderful people. I've 3 grand kids, and they are beautiful. I teach psychology classes at Heritage University in Toppenish, WA, see clients (I'm a M.F.C.T) and love to play piano and sing. And read. And watch some TV. (Bones and House are my favorites currently.)

:chef: Here is a great little easy breakfast that people often turn up their noses to until they try it. It is easy, warming, and can be prepared while you start the laundry. LOL

Hot Shredded Wheat

2 Cakes Shredded Wheat
milk or half and half
Butter
Salt and Pepper. Yep... salt AND pepper

Crush the shredded wheat into a cereal bowl. Add milk to just below the top of the crushed shredded wheat. If using milk, add butter (substitutions are ok, but not as tasty!)

Microwave about 1 and a half minutes. Stir well, and add a pinch of salt, and about 8 grinds of freshly ground pepper.

(You can also do this with Grape Nuts.)
That's it. Weird, eh? :wacko:

Last edited:
hi toni.

umm, i thought shrinks weren't supposed to ask questions, especially about being weird?

lol, just kidding. welcome, i hope you enjoy yourself here.

my mother says i'm a very good cook... :rolleyes:

Welcome to DC, Toni!! Stick around, you'll love it here!!
How much do you charge? I think Bucky needs a talk!!

img_232159_0_80cb7af0e025c3bc2ed6566160e2b824.gif

No, good shrinks ALWAYS ask questions... but usualy not about being weird themselves. LOL

Hi Toni! Come on in and sit down. This is where I spend all my time now that FFF is a thing of the past. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. There are some wonderful people here! smiles, T

Last edited:
Yep. It's me.

Hey, you! This is where I'll be spending my time, too. I've missed the daily chattins and recipe-ing that FFF provided.

Cannot wait for the pass to clear so we can do a Trader Joe's buy-out and a Greek-ish lunch with Trish again! :LOL:

I'm here... weather should be getting nicer soon... You'll still have to be careful of falling rocks though. lol.

Toni.. Kim is great. She's been keeping me very busy the last few weeks! She talks about as much as I do!

:-p Thanks, T... or do I refer to people by their screen names only?

I'm on my way to work... no rest for the ... busy.

hi Toni, your gonna really like Dc... such nice people here...
pds we have to be careful or they will move toni's thread...LOL

Toni and I have been friends for a few years now. She and her son are both good cooks and very nice people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom