Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cathysue

Assistant Cook
Hello there! I am happy to be a part of this site. Being new, I will need time to get accustomed to the procedure. Right now I will begin by doing a lot of reading! About myself: I live alone. My children have left the nest. My husband died two years ago. I find it very difficult preparing food for just one person. I love to cook but don't make the effort much anymore. I find myself eating the same thing over and over. Any suggestions?

Welcome Cathysue, it is so nice to have you here at DC. I know you will enjoy yourself. We have all kinds of recipes and wonderful members to help you with all of your questions.:)

Cathysue...

Welcome to DC...Enjoy your stay!

There are a few Professional Chefs here..but not many. For the most part people here are just like you and me....Just everyday people from all walks of life, and cooking experiences that love to talk about cooking, share recipes and tips and have a lot of fun...Being a widow and living in an empty nest...I am positive you will find "soul mates" here that will share their recipes ideas for preparing foods for one. Just don't be bashful...jump in...join the fun..

Again Welcome...

I'm younger, but divorced, and find myself using a lot of Tupperware and other containers for freezing and refridgerating. I'm not letting anything get in the way of my cooking and enjoying.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom