Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrBoofuss

Assistant Cook
Hello! I just signed on, and thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Marsha, and I live in Sulphur Springs, Texas with my hubby and spoiled kitty. I have 2 grown children and 6 grandchildren with #7 on the way.

I stay at home while hubby's working. So, I like to try new recipes. I try to keep us on a balanced diet, too, which isn't extremely easy when you have a husband who loves his cookies and sweets!

I hope to get to know alot of you, and maybe learn some new things!

Hugs, Marsha

Hi Marsha, welcome to DC! Hope you can take advantage of what this forum has to offer. Have a nice time here!

Hi Marsha,
it's nice to have you join us. We all march along together learning and having fun..Come on here we go..A one,two
kadesma:)

Thank you for the wonderful welcome! I've been looking over things, and all I can say, is WOW!!! There's some really great information and recipes! I just know I'm going to love it here!

Hugs, Marsha

Hi, Marsha. Welcome to DC. Only ONE spoiled kitty. Come on, you can do better. Buck and I are refining "spoiling" to a new artform when it comes to cats.

And, 6 grandchildren from only 2 of your own children. We're jealous. We have 5 children, 4 married, and at last count, 5 grandchildren. Looks like ours are slackers in the grandchildren department. Number 7 on the way. Congratulations. So far all we have are boys. Hope you have some girls to mix things up.

As for a balanced diet, just look at PA Baker's signature...a balanced diet is a cookie in each hand. That should make your husband deliriously happy.

This group is filled with a variety of wonderful people and you will learn tons and tons of things.

Come on in and have a super time!!!

Back
Top Bottom