Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pacanis

Chef Extraordinaire
Hi everybody:)

I've been half-heartedly looking for some new pans... half-heartedly because there are SO many to choose from I don't know where to start, but I need to make a move soon.... so I Googled cooking forums and here I am!
I've already read through quite a few posts, so after I try a few searches, if I don't find what I'm looking for be prepared for a question or 12 ;)

Something about me: I'm a single guy, like to cook several times a week, but nothing gourmet, grill out at least 2 times/week, usually more, and wish I didn't spend so much time watching cooking shows, but they've taught me a thing or two so shouldn't complain. Oh, and anything you guys tell me I should get HAS to be dishwasher safe :LOL:

hi Pacanis, welcome to DC! You will find this site very beneficial. Feel feel to post any questions you may have and you will get quick responses from many helpful members. Enjoy yourself here!

Thanks for the welcome!
I'm going to post my question over in cookware....

Welcome to the site pacanis! Everything in my kitchen is dishwasher safe or at least I hope it is because I'm the bonafide dishwasher :LOL: .

I'm the bonafide dishwasher, too.
That's why everything goes in the dishwasher. :D
Until I started reading about the different cookware I never realized how many pieces weren't dishwasher safe. I thought that was reserved for stuff that had a cord..... and cast iron.

pacanis said:
I'm the bonafide dishwasher, too.
That's why everything goes in the dishwasher. :D
Until I started reading about the different cookware I never realized how many pieces weren't dishwasher safe. I thought that was reserved for stuff that had a cord..... and cast iron.

its a very good question because I truely wouldn't of thought anything of it to put in pans (minus cast iron) ..... that is if I had a real dishwasher ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom