Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

saralee3000

Assistant Cook
Hi, found this forum in a search, and I think I'm gonna be in trouble! I've already spent too much time looking through some threads! I've been cooking and "experimenting" since I was a kid. I am mom to 3 picky boys though, so these days I've been struggling with balancing my tastes to something they will actually eat. Hope to learn lots of new stuff here!

Sarah

Hi Sarah...I know what you mean...I just signed on to this website this morning...I love to cook, read cookbooks like they are novels, and love to try new recipes...Kathy in Ohio

Hi, found this forum in a search, and I think I'm gonna be in trouble! I've already spent too much time looking through some threads! I've been cooking and "experimenting" since I was a kid. I am mom to 3 picky boys though, so these days I've been struggling with balancing my tastes to something they will actually eat. Hope to learn lots of new stuff here!

Sarah

Hi Sarah...I know what you mean...I just signed on to this website this morning...I love to cook, read cookbooks like they are novels, and love to try new recipes...Kathy in Ohio

Welcome to our forum - there is no outlet - you are ours forever :devilish::clap: :mrgreen:

Welcome to the boards both saralee and lazyk... this is an awesome place for lovers of food and cooking! And a bunch of other stuff too! LOL! Enjoy!

Welcome Sarah and Kathy to DC! You can spend ages and ages here, especially at first cos you want to read everything and comment on everything. After a while, you become a bit more selective about somethings I have found, and while you can still spend an eon or two here, you become more controlled. Well that's how it has worked for me. There is usually someone else always on the site and there are usually so many different topics active that you CANNOT get bored!!

Back
Top Bottom